The Assembly tasked the “Internal Rules” working group with:
- supplement the leaflet with a proposal for an online presentation of the Conference;
- consider and propose other means of promoting the visibility of the Conference;
- assist Member Services in the drafting of amendments to the Internal Rules and maintain an up-to-date version of the Internal Rules;
- continue to help the Presidency keep the list of COTSOES member services up-to-date;
- review with the Presidency and the Chairs of the other working groups the services which have not made contact in the two previous years with a view to applying the Internal Rules;
- contact identified central government translation, terminology and/or interpretation services of European States in order to inform them of the existence of COTSOES and invite them to take part in its work.